Prison/Court Cell Call Systems
All Security Systems Ltd design and configure a wide variety of prison cell call systems that fully comply and exceed all prison and Home Office NOMS specifications. Our cell call systems have been installed in many police stations, prisons, courts, secure units and young offenders institutes, providing them with reliable channels of communication twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Our cell call systems offer the very latest industry standards and provide customers with a number of noteworthy features:
- robust, tamper-proof design
- historic system event recording and activity logging with time, date and event recording
- cell call speech – a telephone link allows external calls to be transferred from the custody desk to individual cells
- affray alarm – employing a combination of infrared triggers and affray push buttons, these features help identify the calling location of staff and sounds the alarm at central displays
Call and Enter Systems
Our call and enter systems are designed to preserve the integrity and confidentiality of meetings and interviews. Our systems indicate when an interview is being conducted thus preventing unwanted interruptions.
Other features include:
- Audible and visual indication of incoming calls on the cell
- System status indication
- Ability to connected to PSTN telephone networks
- Cell call point – located within the cell and provides a means of calling for assistance
- Our systems are monitored to prevent wilful misuse and tampering, and they are continuously checked for system operation and power failure
All Security Systems Ltd cell call systems are widely used within the Police, Courts and Prison services earning us an excellent reputation within the industry. Whatever your requirement is – be it for a simple audible and visual cell call system or more complicated system employing two-way speech and proximity devices, All Security Systems can provide an answer.
Offering flexible solutions and full compliance with current industry standards, our cell call systems are designed for compliance with current NOMS (National Offender Management Service) specifications and other relevant standards and requirements.
As always, at All Security Systems, we ensure our engineers are up to date with the latest developments and benchmarks within this very important industry, meaning the cell call systems we design, and install can be trusted for both performance and reliability.
Panic and Affray Alarms
All Security Systems provide panic and affray alarm systems to organisations and bodies throughout the UK, offering leading-edge design and installation services combined with ongoing maintenance and support.
Panic and affray alarm systems provide assistance and reassurance to those most exposed to incidents of workplace violence and aggression. Due to the nature of their jobs, and the vulnerable situations they are often placed in, workers in positions of authority and personnel who deal with members of the public, tend to benefit most from this type of security technology.
Design and installation
We are able to provide standalone, switch-activated systems suitable for use in high risk areas such as:
- Police Stations
- Government buildings
Designed for ease-of-use and reliability in emergencies, our panic and affray alarms provide illumination at switch level meaning they are highly visual. Text and graphics can also be added to their displays meaning written information can be received and sent with all-important clarity, if required.
Other features of our systems include:
- continuous monitoring
- visual activation indication
- warning light deterrent to potential attackers
- robust design with weather and tamper-resistant options
- low profile to reduce accidental activation
- standard alarm
- silent alarm
- screen notifications to remote monitoring hub
- integrated alarm linkage to the security management systems